Friday, May 8, 2009

♥_The Way You Said My Hon_♥

It’s the way you said I Love You,
the way you show you care.
The ways you make me laugh
and the way you hold me close.
The night you asked me to marry you,
the time we talked through the night.
When I said I missed you,
you said you didn't because
I was laying next to you in your mind.
That's the way it's been ever since,
never to be without one and another.
The way you make me feel.
It's the way you make me feel that is unexplainable.
Sometimes I think I'm in a fantasy,
or maybe my dear god sent me an angel.
Now I know it's no fantasy and you are no angel
because you told me that night when I asked you if this was all real.
You said yes baby girl and it feels so right.
I love you so much Honey coe coe coe...^^

1 comments:

iNEL ♥ May 8, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

tu my one only hon coe coe coe.....d most important person in my life....

Post a Comment

Adgitize your web site.

♥_fOLLoWerSz_♥