Friday, May 8, 2009

♥_SHUT UP!!!_♥

stop saying tings yu mean not….!!!!
i dont nid pity..
be gone with yur screaming swords…
diz is my battle…-not yourz….
….nor anyone else..

stop reminding me…-i never 4got dat yu wer once a part of me…
but den agen..yu already left….!!! remember..????
i really thought yu loved being hir for me….
now i guess itz juz b’coz yur too chicken to be alone….
wen i waz meaning and misery….
you healed my lacerations-or so i thought
for the cost is one price…
i later perspired for so dearly..

but now…..
im up full of hope…
strong enuf to believe dat diz is my fight….
mine and mine alone….

so do not spoil my strategy….
yur brainwashed me enough into believing dat i badly needed you..
wen it was yu who madly needed me…
but yu will hav yur moment
it will come to yu be a patient….

but for now shut the hell up…
leave me in peace….
for i am none of yur business…..

…not anymor….!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Adgitize your web site.

♥_fOLLoWerSz_♥